Into the Word Wednesday is a link up and blog hop where fellow Christian bloggers share something they have learned this week while Into the Word. If you are a Christian blogger, feel free to connect and follow other bloggers who are sharing their recent steps of their walk with the blogosphere! If you are not a blogger and you are interested in reading more biblically based posts, scroll down and click until your heart desires.
Feeling wounded, I grabbed the Bible and turned to the next chunks of text we are studying at Coffee and Jesus. Psalm 63 was the first one.
Becky at Tales For Ashes
Kelly at Exceptionalistic
Into the Word Wednesday Blog Hop Rules:
1. Write a post about what God is teaching you this week.
2. Follow the host and hostesses via GFC.
3. Grab a button to put on your blog - the more the merrier!
4. Check out (and comment) other people's blogs.
5. Be blessed by all the sisters and brothers around the world.