perfect, holy, of God
peaceful, not argumentative or hostile
mild, moderate, patient
full of mercy
compassionate, overlooking offense
and good fruits,
useful, beneficial and profitable fruit
without partiality, resolute, not hesitate, firm,
unfeigned, genuine, real, true, sincere
Heavenly Father, let my words, my actions, my facial expressions, and my reactions be wise today with wisdom from above. Don't let the circumstances, people, or atmosphere around me dictate my reactions or attitude. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.
Let's get this Link Up Party started!
Becky at Tales For Ashes
Kelly at Exceptionalistic
Tweet ::HERE:: About the Link Up.
Into the Word Wednesday Blog Hop Rules:
1. Write a post about what God is teaching you this week.
2. Follow the host and hostesses via GFC.
3. Grab a button to put on your blog - the more the merrier!
4. Check out (and comment) other people's blogs.
5. Be blessed by all the sisters and brothers around the world!